So, I have asked my co-workers about their favorite recipe’s. We have had enough Pot Lucks to know who is amazing at what and we need to share recipe’s. I figured why not share them with all of you as well. Kim is the first to turn in her recipe. She claims these are the best no bake peanut butter bars.
5 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time!
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 3 hours 10 Min
Total time: 3 hours 15 min
Calories: 380 kcal
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups of powered sugar
- 10 tablespoons of butter room temperature, divided.
- 1.5 cups of peanut better
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or semi- sweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8 inch or 9 inch square pan with aluminum foil
- In a large bowl, cream 5 tablespoons butter, brown sugar, and powered sugar until smooth. Stir in peanut butter. Mix well and press into prepared pan.
- In a small, microwave – safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and remaining 5 tablespoons butter for 1 minute. Stir carefully and continue to microwave in 30-second increments until smooth, stirring after each increment. Pour over peanut butter crust and spread evenly.
- Chill until completely firm, at least 3 hours or overnight. Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.