This Thursday is all about Chris N. Chris has been in the insurance industry since 1981! She is in our commercial department as a CSR. Here is a bit about Chris.
- What is your favorite quote? “We have committed the Golden Rule to memory, let us now commit it to life”… Edwin Markham
· Favorite joke? Can’t say that I have a favorite joke.
· What do you like to do with your free time in the evenings or on the weekends? In my free time, I enjoy walking with my dogs at the park, visiting with family or baking cookies and playing games with my grandkids on the weekend… phew – there are 4 of them 3 under the age of 4 and 1 eight year old.
· What is your favorite hobby or past time? A favorite past time is crocheting or reading a good book.
· What was your most recent vacation spot, and any activities you enjoyed while away? My most recent vacation spot was Chicago this past fall. Daughter got married and several of my family members joined in taking the plunge from an airplane. What a blast!
· How has your life changed since you started the agency? Since starting with this agency a little over a year ago, I have expanded my knowledge in the commercial line of insurance, got to know a great group of people, and looking forward to growing both personally and professionally.
· What are your skills? How can you help our customers? I have been in the insurance business for many years doing both personal and commercial lines. The bottom line is that I enjoy working with people and educating them on their insurance needs and/or concerns; it’s challenging.